Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Heavy Metal Just in Time for Spring











Thought I'd whet your appetite with a taste of what I will soon have in store for you. I think these are superb as a Mother's Day. Or to set the tone for your Easter table. They are versatile enough that you could use them all year round.
Perennials made of Bronze, Pewter or Copper. Awesome in so many different applications. It is part of Vie's spring collection that we are busily getting underway. The flowers were inspired by antique Federalist botanical paintings and are crafted by hand. There are anemones, daisies, roses, my state's flower the dogwood. But most importantly my favorite the camelia! Entwined as garlands or available in simple bouquets.

I am expecially pleased with the dual purpose napkin rings/votive holders. They are moderately priced at $54 for the set of six, and solve the problem of what to do with your napkin ring if you still want to display it on the table while your guest is using his napkin.

Prices range from $30 for a small sentimental picture frame to $2600 for a Large Mirror. I am also thrilled with the centerpieces: you can even opt to sprinkle real or silk flowers among the metal blooms. They look amazing, whatever your decor. The wreaths are also gorgeous and can be used on the wall, and as candle rings. There is even a very reasonably priced wreath stand if you prefer to use the wreath suspended over a table.
Metal flowers are so unexpected and they will look amazing whatever your decor.
Contact me when you are ready to place an order or for any question. In the meantime I am getting everything loaded on the store site.

No comments: